Saturday, June 14, 2008

Documentation

Sean and I already have our passports but at this point it looks like we will be the only two out of all five of us.

Jaquie spent four hours franticly searching for her birth certificate the other night so she could put in a rush passport application. Without being able to find her birth certificate she was hosed. At least the replacement she ordered should be here late next week and won't be the old "wallet-card" style that is so easily lost. I'm lucky, I lost mine years ago, got a replacement and then found the original, so I have a spare.

Technically she does not need a passport to get into the states, yet, but as someone without a driver's license she will need to get a BCID

Just another layer of fun to add to our pre-trip experience.

Side Note: Looking at the Border Services website I see we are each eligible for $750 personal exemption coming home. Hmmm, how much LEGO can we cram into the car?

No comments: