Friday, July 4, 2008

Documentation Ahoy!

I picked up my passport this morning. And my BCID came on Wednesday, so I can now prove who I am and get across the border. :) Alli and I went to the Mothering Touch and I bought two new nursing bra/tank tops by Bravado, which I highly, highly recommend. I expect to live in them throughout our trip! We're getting ready to go. Finished cleaning Brigid's room yesterday. Did our room this morning and now we're working on Sean's. I don't want to come home to an untidy house.

I'm starting to freak out a little about the trip. We haven't been anywhere in a long, long time. Let alone driving and taking three children with us. I hope we'll be able to rest here and there - we need to remember to take breaks. 

Eeek. Only 3 days until we leave. I have market all day tomorrow, and then the series finale of Doctor Who! Then it's shopping and packing all day Sunday. :)

No comments: